Tuesday 11 November 2014

5 Tips to be more positive


What a miserable looking Tuesday morning it is out there. The past few days I've been working out on site with the boyfriend; painting, making kitchens, and as of yesterday a huge set of wardrobes which I've got major envy for. It's been wet and cold however a new sense of positivity has been washed upon me.

I'm attempting to kick my bad habit of always being negative about certain things (working over time, sat in the van for hours on end, getting cold and wet in the rain, straining my back while painting and lifting heavy things, getting up late) I could go on.

So I have forced myself to be positive. Yes, sometimes you have to do this in life. In fact if more people would do it, it makes a big difference on your life and others around you. I have a five little tips to help you be more positive in life, and if you have any good one's I'd love to hear about them so leave them in the comments below. I'll pick my favourites and tweet them later today :)


  1. Sing Happy Songs
  2. Breatheeeeee 
  3. Smile at strangers and in real times of need force one to yourself
  4. Wash your hair / Wash - See it as cleansing the body of all the negativity
  5. Make a list of things you want to complete that day, and do at least one!

Love Love Love

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Indigo jeans . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig