Saturday 27 June 2015

Festival Vibes


outfit details: topshop jeans, linen cropped top, topshop denim and leather jacket, checked shirt TKmax, alegra boots.

This evening J and I decided to go check out a local beer festival at a pub a couple of minutes from us. Unfortunately everyone is at Glastonbury there was just a handful of people. Felt really sorry for the owners because they're really lovely people. Just a bad weekend to have it on I guess? I went for a chilled yet still stylish combo that I thought look a bit festivalish, what you think?

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and if you're lucky enough to be at Glastonbury I'm not jealous and I'm not wishing I was there..... . ... .. Love! X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Indigo jeans . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig