Thursday 18 June 2015

Dreams of Barcelona



Morning minions! Woke up a little bit earlier than usual, which I'm slowly training my body is normal. Today is a fairly laid back one. I'm out on site painting some floating shelves and fixing some worktops with my boyfriend for one of his customers. Then probably back to the workshop to make a window seat. I'm planning a road trip to Barcelona in the next few months, which is exciting! I will of course be blogging all about it. Outfit posts, coffee posts and of course the sights :) hope you like the new blog layout! It needs some tweaking but so far I love it !! Good to be back and feeling better in myself, and hope you're all well too! Xxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Indigo jeans . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig