Friday 2 January 2015

Chapter One January 2015




Happy New Year bloggers! I've started the year off well by opening my own online jewellery shop. I design & make the jewellery all by myself (with a tub of biscuits and mug of coffee for will power) And am selling it on my website >here< It's really simple jewellery & I love doing it. And my new quote to go by this year is "If you love it enough, make it work" So for Christmas I asked for jewellery making things, beads, wire clasps. And I made some jewellery. Go have a gander if you have any Christmas pennies left (nearly wrote something else then! ha) I've got a 30% sale on because I'm awesome so go see.

Nana is still in hospital. She's being well looked after and if anything being surrounded by people seems to be doing her the world of good! We visited her on Christmas day, which was just a very chilled out day. TV wasn't that great. Food was, and we raised our glasses to Gramps's memory.

I hope 2015 has started well for you all, and I hope you're all feeling happy and a new sense of excitement. As much as I hate new years resolutions I think it's always fun to make some no matter how pants they are. It's just interesting to look back and see what was important to you at the beginning of the year and whether you actually succeeded at any of them.

So here's mine;


  1. "If you love it enough, make it work"
  2. Train my brain to think more positively 
  3. Stop worrying about what everyone else is thinking, they've got a mind of their own to do that
  4. Love & Care even more
  5. Be healthy < This had to be in there somewhere right?! 

I'd love to know what your New Years Resolutions are, but if you don't want to tell me that's fine too! Have a lovely day and speak sooooon!

Rhiannon xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Indigo jeans . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig