Friday 31 October 2014

Friday Feeling


Good morning everyone. I watched Life of Pi for the first time yesterday and it was totally random and the animation was just uh, perfect. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it already. Today it's friday woooo! There's that great feeling when it's friday right? But it's not just any old friday.. No, today is Halloween ooooohhhh. So happy Halloween! I'm working from home video editing, and I've told Jamie (my boyfriend) that I'll help him put together mum's hugeeee blue dresser that he's made. Jamie is a cabinet maker here's a little link to his tumblr page if you're interested in snooping at his work. This evening I'm debating about going out or staying in and eating the sweets that are meant to be for Trick or Treaters.... What do you do for Halloween? In or out?

Love Love Love
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Indigo jeans . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig