Thursday 30 October 2014

Hello


Just like my very first post on Blogger, sometimes you have to start a fresh. Meaning I need a blank canvas. I have decided to return to the Art (and it is an art)! Of Blogging. Love or loath Bloggers we have well and truely settled in for the long haul, whether you see it as a career or a hobby is your choice. Blogging was something I started years ago to make friends and talk to people that had similar hobbies to my own. So here I am again, reaching out to my lovely viewers who have stuck with me all this time. A lovely blogger under the channel name EssieButton on Youtube has awoken my love for it. Years ago I started making Youtube videos and was overwhelmed by the amount of viewers and attention I suddenly got. I then hid under a rock poking my nose out every now and again (which I'm sure a lot of you have gathered) 

I'm not saying I'm going to be a regular blogger, I'm not that well organised. But I do enjoy blogging and will Blog when I like to. If you enjoy my videos or my post on here I'd love to hear from you guys. So please Share, Like and Comment on anything you feel passionate about. 

Thank you for sticking with me all this time, and I'll speak to you all soon. I'm off to enjoy the rest of mum's homemade chilly now and snuggle in front of some random movie that I've watched millions of times. 

Love Love Love 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Indigo jeans . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig